þriðjudagur, október 18, 2005

 

This has been

such a bad day, that I'm concidering resigning as a living human being.
I cannot blame it on the weather, although it's gloomy and raining and awfully depressing. Much rather "I blame it on the sun/The sun that didn't shine..."

Or on my own temper issues.

Really, I was so down, like half an hour ago, or so, that I couldn't breathe. Honestly! Mood swings from hell, I'm telling you.

However, British TV show "Cutting it" is so cutting it for me as the ultimate boredom medicine. My aunt Drífa bought us the 4th series in London and I've been systematically devouring the drama and the dialect for the past 2 evenings. There happens to be an absolutely gorgeous man starring as a former boy band singer called Liam (Carney, not Gallagher), and he alone is well worth a couple of hours. And then, there's the sissy, ego-centric gay guy, the slutty sister, the ugly mother with a heart of gold, the lovely mathematical-minded desk clerk and the cute aussie holiday fling of the main guy, who's the boyfriend of the main girl, who just discovered she's got ovarian cancer. It's grrrrrrrrrreat.

Think I might be trying to escape myself, which would explain why I'm never content, wherever I am staying. Right now, I really want to go back to Reykjavík, and most of all, I want to be alone. Told myself, though, that would mean being in the good company of a certain Helga something, but then of course, I never listen.

Comments:
We're so making it in the english here. Super chicks!
 
Sorry honey, but I'm so bad in english that I don't have the þolinmæði to try to read your blogg on Tuesdays...:(
 
Ég er sammála nöfnu minni hérna.. en dularfullt hvað þú ert mikið duglegri að blogga í upplestrarfríinu þínu en venjulega.. hmm... :)
 
Það hafa nú allir gott af að æfa sig í útlensku, dúllurnar mínar, er það ekki? Knús handa öllum Valdísum heimsins! Æ, hefði kannski átt að kommenta þetta á ensku...
 
Skrifa ummæli

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?